About the Event
On the occasion of the opening of the new academic year at the School of Empathy in Bratislava and Košice, we invite you to 5 events.
We have also included new topics, some at your request and others especially for this occasion:
1. How to find inner peace - workshop for women with Jana Múdra and Daria Hegyi ONLY IN-PERSON in Košice and in Slovak
2. Finding your mission in life - workshop with Yehuda Tagar in-person and ONLINE, translated English <-> Slovak
3. Self-healing of the incurable - seminar with Yehuda Tagar in person and ONLINE, translated English <-> Slovak
4. How to be a good parent and to grow together with our children - seminar for parents with Jana Múdra in person and online, only in Slovak
5. Managing expectations in relationships - a seminar for couples and individuals with Yehuda Tagar in person and ONLINE, translated English <-> Slovak
Click on this registration form and choose at which events you want to participate: https://shorturl.at/sKMRZ
Each event will consist of:
• introduction and explanation of the topic (lecture)
• practical examples of work at the School of Empathy
The seminars serve as a taster before the opening of the next first academic year of the School of Empathy – in Bratislava and simultaneously in Košice in March 2023.
At the same time, these events are valuable also for those, who do not plan to study at our school.
• All events within the Open Days are FREE!
• ONLINE version - we will send you a Zoom link before the start of the event
• It is always possible to join during the first 15 minutes, after which the group will be closed, in order to create a safe space for the participants.
• It takes place in Slovak or in English with a professional translation into Slovak.
• You will receive further instructions after registration.
• In-person version – seminars and workshops will take place at Tolstého 3 in the premises of the School of Empathy in Košice
The participants will get discounted price for our courses!
More info at www.psychophonetics.com/events
Yehuda Tagar and others
Yehuda - Teacher, coach, counsellor, consultant, founder of Psychophonetics and School of Empathy in Slovakia with 30 years of experience.