About the Event
Seminar online and in-person
Introducing the psychology of freedom!
Anger is a force of nature. Rising from the volcanic depth of existential aggression dressed to kill. It has its own life inside us, in all animated beings desiring to survive. It is one of the essential cores of the power to be alive on Earth.
Brahma or Shiva? Creator or destroyer? We decide. If we ride this tiger we get to decide; if the tiger of anger is riding us – it decides.
All angers have inside of it a hidden grain of personal truth. That is its spirit. But it is a blind power, until it opens its eyes to see itself, its own subjective truth. Then free choices can be made. But at a state of automatic, instinctive, provoked, defensive reactivity – anger is a destructive force, for others and for oneself, for the body, the soul and for relationship. No freedom there.
Our approach will be introduced and demonstrated in this seminar.
The seminar consists of
• an introduction to the topic
• a discussion
• a practical demonstration of Psychophonetics counselling work.
Psychophonetics is a process of waking up to one’s own internal dynamics, empathising with them, understanding them, and creating a new ‘self-order’ inside. It makes it possible to explore, empower and mobilise the deep resources that we bring with us into earthly life.
• For online: you will receive a Zoom link a day before the event. We close the group 30 minute after the beginning of the seminar to ensure the group safety.
• The seminar is in English translated to Slovak.
• public 20€ paid in advance to our bank account, details below
• students of School of Empathy: free entry
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Yehuda - Teacher, coach, counsellor, consultant, founder of Psychophonetics and School of Empathy in Slovakia with 30 years of experience.